Like any other installation on your property, your AC system also requires regular servicing and maintenance. It’s the only way you can be assured that it will work optimally, and in an energy efficient manner. This makes air conditioning maintenance a vital aspect of having an AC system on your property and save a high AC repair cost.
While some owners to attempt DIY fixes and maintenance, we at Air Texas AC never recommend that you handle this job yourself. This is a specialized job, and one that should always be handled by licensed, insured and experienced professionals like the ones at our company.
There are a number of benefits to opting for professional air conditioning maintenance solutions such as:
- Improvement in the performance and efficiency of your air conditioner. It helps create a more comfortable and clean indoor environment, even as it helps reduce your energy bills.
- The ducting systems will also be cleaned with regularity, which improves the quality of the indoor air.
- Increases the lifespan of the system, and keeps it running longer, while avoiding unnecessary replacement expenses.
- Significantly reduces the need for air-conditioning repairs this is because regular maintenance helps to reduce the chances of breakdowns.
One of the best ways to ensure that your AC system provides years of trouble free service, is to opt for professional preventive maintenance solutions. We provide these services at very cost effective pricing. During this service our technicians will check every aspect of the installation to ensure that there are no lurking problems, and that all the components are working as they should.
Things You Can Do
Our team will handle all the AC maintenance related tasks expertly. However, there are a few basic things you can do to ensure that your air conditioning system stays in good condition such as:
- Clean off your AC’s outer surfaces with regularly.
- Keep the exterior condenser unit completely free of obstructions. This will ensure the air flows correctly through the system. It helps reduce the stress on the unit and keeps it working properly.
- Clear away all the debris and vegetation from around the outdoor unit.
- Clean registers and indoor vents every fortnight or when you notice dust or debris on them. This will help improve the indoor air quality in your home.
- Make sure that the air filters are changed out every 30 to 90 days, based on the type of system you have.
- Pests can cause a significant amount of damage to your AC system. Take measures to ensure that pests have no entry into the ducting.
Hire the Experts
As you can see these are very basic steps that you can take to ensure that your air conditioning system stays in a good condition. If you feel that you don’t have the time or inclination to handle these tasks, feel free to call us with your requirement.
We provide tailored AC maintenance services at very competitive costs. For any more information on our services, feel free to call Air Texas at (210) 602-7181. You also have the option to contact us via this Online Form and we will contact you shortly. Remember FREE AC Service Call With Repair.
Air Texas Air Conditioning & Heating with 20 years of experience serving San Antonio, Shavano Park, Cibolo, Shertz, Universal City, Live Oak, Converse, Garden Ridge and Selma, Texas.